24 december 2005

 

A common occurrence


New Sisyphus (he is a habitué these days) has this to say:

Second, the professor passes what I think to be a damning verdict on the behavior of the MSM in this whole matter, a not uncommon occurrence when people view the MSM close up while they are dealing with a subject matter in which they have specialized knowledge (emphasis by PF)
It has occurred to me as well. I am not saying that I have any specialized knowledge about anything at all, but I certainly do not limit my sources of information to the mainstream media.


Who said that, if you can't do anything else, the only option left is to become a journalist? I believe it was a journalist himself. Maybe that statement is a bit too harsh, but in some cases, it does seem well-founded.

Merry Christmas to all of you and to your families!
# posted by Peter Fleming @ 3:14 p.m.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web deanderekijk.blogspot.com